Friday 24 February 2012

Starting Up Again - Greg Awards

Next week is reading week and then there are only two more weeks until I get to start my placement. I have been given the opportunity to plan the Greg Awards (yes, another event!) and I couldn't be happier. The Greg Awards are the award ceremony for all students in Advertising - Integrated Marketing Communications at St. Lawrence College.

Already so many ideas are coming into my head on how I can make this award ceremony even better than the last. I am very grateful to have this opportunity so that I can add it to my list of event experience when I complete College. I believe that it is very important for me to get as much experience as I can while in College so that employers can see that I am qualified. I can't wait to get this event started!

No comments:

Post a Comment